One of my staple looks has always been a red lip with messy hair.
Timely, elegant and chic, its a look that everyone can get away with. I decided to recreate a look I had posted on my Instagram page, as a lot of my followers had requested it.
Using similar products to what I did in the past, I created the look below.
Perfect for a night out, party or event, the hair and makeup compliment one another. All products have been listed below.
- Napolean Primer Stick in Look 3
- Anastasia ebony eyebrow shadow
- Elf contouring cream Duo
- Anastasia contouring Palette
- The Balm Primer “Put a lid on it”
- Chi Chi “Brights” Palette
- Mary Kay Tuxedo Eye shadow
- Stilla Black liner
- Sigma Palette warm neutrals
Hope you enjoy the look!
Comment below your thoughts on the look and where you would wear it
Until next time, Adore you all.